Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Processing

deepak_dave2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I activated rebate in the Sales org/Billing doc and Payer. After that i maintained the record in rebate agreement 0001 with the rebate and accrual rates.

After processing a sales cycle and generating the invoice when i did Transcation code VBO7 Update billing documents (rebate)

I get the message number VF346 and it says New bonus procedure not active . Also not able to see accruals in the rebate agreement .

Pl help in this scenario.

Regards

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI , you can follow the below steps

1. Create a Rebate Agreement in T.code VBO1 (It is O = Owl and not zero). No will be generated

choose 003 - Customer rebates, enter the customer code, the validity and check for the status shld be in Open, click on the conditions enter the percentage and accrual amount. You also can have scales in this. Also you need to maintain the material for the settlement

2. Create a condition by copying a standard condition like BO03 in V/06

3. Assign this condition in the std pricing procedure with acct key as ERB and accrual key as ERU - V/08

4. Create a sales order for that customer and check the rebate agreement.

5. You can see the rebate condition in the invoice only.

6. Once you have posted the invoices, then go to rebate agreement no. click on verification and it will show the order details.

7. For settlement change the status of the rebate to B - release for the settlement.

8. Credit memo request will b generated copy the no. and go to VA02, remove the blocks if any and create an invoice (credit memo).this will show u the accrual amount.

9. In both the invoice and the credit memo check the posting - accounting document it will show u the accrual as negative.

10. Again go to rebate agreement and check the status it will show you D - Final settlement of agreement already carried out

Regards

Devendra Reddy

deepak_dave2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

Thanks for laying down the process . I created the rebate type say BOO2 and creating certain invoices where i can see rebate type in the pricing procedure in invoice conditions.

After that i go to tcode VBO2 and going to rebate agreement created it says "The sales volume for agreement 250 is not current"

Message VK780. Here it says run new procedure after i activated s136 (As guided by Lashmipathi earlier) and to update business volume start report SDBONT06.

My question is how to do this - to update business volume start report SDBONT06

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use transaction VBOF to update the Sales Volume in Rebate Agreement. The mandatory entry 'Validity end date' wherein you enter any date after the end of your agreement validity. And don't forget to remove the ticks from 'test' & 'Changed documents'.

You may enter 'Agreement No.' for narrow the selection criteria for update.

After running this transaction, all relevant invoices will be updated with Rebate condition from your agreement & then you can settle it partially or fully using VBO2 or VB(7.

Thanks,

Nandish.

deepak_dave2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nandish,

Thanks problem resolved and closed.Points has been given .

Regards,

Deepak

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OMO1, double click on Structure S136 and select (1) there and save.

You can also check this thread

[Re: Rebate Accruals|;

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

deepak_dave2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmipathi,

Thanks the Update Billing document now works but the accruals does not show although i updated the biling document and rebate is running in the billing document in the conditions in pricing procedure for VFO2.

When i do VBO2 and go to payment data does not show in the agreement.

Thanks

Deepak