cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO returns with EWM Error "Posting with reference to pur. order only possi

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are trying to STO returns GR (161 Movement) with transaction MIGO for a EWM managed plant.

Plant A is a EWM managed plant and Plant B is IM managed plant.

We created a stock transfer order with "B" as supplying plant for plant "A" but with "Returns" tick in the item. (Document type UB)

In the first step, when we try to post 161 movement with MIGO transaction, we are getting the below error

"Posting with reference to pur. order only possible for integrated whse"

Message no. L9510

But the same scenario works between two IM managed plants.

Can you please help me in resolving the issue

Gobinathan G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gobinathan,

Can you please share solution for the process.

I also want to map STO process between IM Plant to EWM managed Plant and vice versa.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am interested in the tail end of this process. I have activated DWM. We have received an Idoc confirming the Inbound Delivery for a Purchase Order Receipt.

The Goods Movement Status of the Inbound delivery has changed to C but there is only a Confirmation of Service in the document flow and the Purchase Order is not receipted.

I am unable to MIGO the PO manually.

I guess the Inbound delivery should have posted a receipt on the PO but not sure what is missing?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Lee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved . movement type 101 wasnt maintained in EL delivery type

0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gobinathan,

goods posting with respect to decentralized EWM warehouse is only possible in terms of deliveries, either ID or OD. try to do the goods movement via delivery, it will be distributed to EWM and once the WO is confirmed, you can do the goods posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have u defined your warehouse as de-centralized warehouse?

Regards,

0 Kudos

Yes. The warehouse is a EWM managed warehouse.