cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass generation of invoice IDoc using VF31

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

When I go to VF02, header -> output, and manually input output type RD00, with medium 6 - EDI, I can successfully generate an invoice IDoc.

Is there any way that I can generate invoice IDoc from many invoices at the same time?

When I try VF31, choosing transmission medium 6, no matter I choose processing mode = 1 or 2, I can't get any message output.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gundam

VF31 is used to process outputs from invoices wherein the output has been determined in the invoice and not processed. In your case you are trying to determine the output in the invoice with the processing transaction and hence it is not working.

You can try creating output condition for RD00 in VV31 transaction and set up the transmission medium as 6 and the date/time parameter. If you want the invoices to be processed at one go keep it as 3. This will esnure that when the invoice is created, the output is determined. After that you can process all the outputs together (create idocs) through VF31 transaction. If you put date/time as 4 then the idocs will be generated on the saving of the invoice automatically.

Thanks

Indranil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

[Here's how|]

REgards,

Ken