cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check-in the files checked out by another user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using NWDI for checking out and checking in the code.one of the developers checked out some files and left the company.so when I am trying to change the same files it says files are already checked out by another user and we dont have any idea of his password or his system where he has done the changes .

how do we check in his files and start working on the same files without any problem

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

please check the screenshot I've attached.

If this option would not be available for you, then you need to enable the DTR admin plugin (for this check the prerequisites section at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/01/72a43f4aa1330ee10000000a114084/frameset.htm).

As of 710 afaik the plugin is automatically activated, and the mentioned menu option should be avaialable in the activation view.

Cheers,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin,

I checked this option but it will show activities which are checked -in but not released.I am not getting the same option in open activities tab to check the open activities of other users

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I went to CBS and checked-in all the activities under Activities link

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bala,

I am also facing the same issue.

There are 87 pending activities in CBS which were checked out by other Users and were not checked-in.

I was able to locate them but I am not getting how to check them in.

Let me know how you were able to do this.

Regards,

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Solved the problem.

Check out this Article:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70ee5ab2-8d7a-2c10-d88b-dbe2fdf66...

Check NWDI/JDI System Copy Prerequisites

Step 3 tells you how to handle the activities.

Regards,

Vijay.