cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make a condition always visiable ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All Expert,

I want to maintain a condition under my Quotation Pricing procedure, which will be visiable even there is no condition value maintained using the VK11.

Also I want it have following function:

If there is no price table maintain using the VK11,

it will use the calculation routine (CalTyp) which I've coded for e.g. 909

Is it possible to do this?

Thx

Terry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Terry,

The condition Type will be always visible if you register it in your pricing procdure as not manual. Even you've not mantained any register in VK11, the condition will apper during sales order creation. As an example, you can check K007 - discount condition in RVABRA pricing procedure (BR).

You own formula 909 for instance can assign some value on this, if it´s your requirement.

I hope it can clarify your doubts.

Regards

Ruy Castro

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi terry,

i have a doubt here,

why you need this.

please explain.

or

take the condition type which will be pricing procedure and hard code it with the help of an ABAPER.

so when ever system uses your pricing procedure with the combination of sales document QT then it will appear there in pricing procedure of the QT

regards,

balajia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

just maintain ur condition type as statistical and select PRINT as X and then it will appear in ur pricing procedure whether

you maintain VK11 or not

Though there is calculation type assgined or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal J,

I've tried it, it is not work.

Coz my condition calculation type is QTY and have access sequence. but I want to do the calculation by the calculation routine 909 (Self created).

I found that if the condition calculation type is formula is work. but not for my case.

I've split them into 2 condition type, one for retreive from Price table, one for calculation by formula routine.

But now I facing another problem that:

I want to SHOW ONLY one of them. which I want to make it check if one condition exist, the other Inactive (invisiable)

I have add a requirement checking routune RV61A607, if one condition have value.

What field can I check in the coding? I know it is a ABAPer problem, but I don't have ABAPer can help.

I've tried check the XWORKD value as my condition sum to the XWORKD.

Please help!