Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BASIS CERTIFICATION -Oracle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per sap site for certfication C_TADM51_70

http://www36.sap.com/services/education/certtraining/certificationtest.epx?context=[[c_tadm51_70|]]|

We can see the primary study material TADM 10 and TADM 12 , does both TADM are sufficent to pass teh exam or does we need to study the TADM51 guide also.

How many questions/weightage would be covered up by TADM51.

Please advice.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, You have to pass one database specific exam then only you will receive NetWeaver consultant certificate.

There will be 80 questions these are seprate from your TADM10 & 12.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mr. Tiger, you keep asking and never receive a single point for helping others... In my opinion, you cannot expect any help here. Maybe if you would reconsider your approach, we could get back to your questions.

Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Otto , Apologies ..i would surely start helping out as much as i know ...

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indian Tiger,

It seems Otto is purely correct.. You have 105 posts and no points and even if you ask something and if you feel satisfied with the answer... you get one point to mark the answer...

Well... answer your question is below...

There are few certifications in SAP for Basis as per the database you choose you would like to develop expertise...

1) C_TADM51_70 >> SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Admin (Oracle DB) with SAP NW 7.0 - Database questions would be specifc to Oracle in this

2) C_TADM53_70 >> SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (MS SQL DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.0- Specific to MS-SQL

3) C_TADM56_70 >> SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (DB2) with SAP NetWeaver 7.0 - Specifc to DB2

4) C_TADM50_70 >> SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (MAX DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.0 - Specific to MAXDB

You can expect around 30-40% questions from Database whatever you choose to write....

Anything you would like to know about SAP Certifications...? Open the [link|http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certroles/technology.epx]

shival_tailor
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can expect around 30-40% questions from Database whatever you choose to write....

Making a small correction, Oracle part would be between 8 to 12% of all questions, following is the information source:

[https://training.sap.com/search?query=C_TADM51_70&country=G&from=sap.com]

Click on the certification title C_TADM51_70

Click on the second tab Competency Areas, next to Certification Details tab

Look at Oracle with two '++'

'++' is for 8-12%

On an average though, expect around 12 questions out of 80.

Good luck,

Shival

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I'm working as sap basis administrator since more than one yr : database as Ms SQL

.Can i give exam for SAP basis associate level C_TADM51_70 Database as Oracle.

Thanks in advance for kind suggestions.