cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bbp_poc: How to create an extended PO and get it replicated to backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Despite I have tried in internal systems to create a direct PO with extended product category I can not get it replicated in the backend system. That is to say, no SC exists. Only I want to create a PO and get it in the R/3 system. I tried in E5U for example 7601610968.

Logon as "purchaser1". You could even run BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC. Still no backend copy is made...any idea?

Tahnks Guillermo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can extend the PO in the following way:

Create SC-convert to PO in SRM(replicated to backend).

Create another SC, but in the basic data tab of SC, there will be a check box calle 'extend PO', flag it and enter the existing PO number to be extended with this SC. Once this SC is converted, it will be added as a new line item of the existing PO and it also gets replicated to backend.

Regards

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Thanks for your answer. However I already get this way to work. The problem I have is that I can not get the PO replicated if I create the PO directly in bbp_poc (without previous SC)...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you checked any message generated in Tx BBP_PD or in RZ20..?

Regards

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. Please see these two examples I did in E5U system:

1.- PO 7601610945. No transfer was made initially. Then I run BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC and I got error in RZ20: "error reading the export data for EXEC transfer of purchase order 7601610945"

I even try to force the replication by changing the BBP_PDHGP-SUBTYPE = EP but did not succeed.

2.- PO 7601610968. No transfer was made initially. I did not run any extra FM. No error found in RZ20 nor bbp_pd.

Guillermo