Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS Customer Check Understanding problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a understanding problem.

If I understand it right once I have created a customer it is marked for sending to GTS.

The run to send customers to GTS is during the night.

But what if I enter a sales order before customer is send to GTS.

That would mean I can do the invoice (It is a service not a product)

even the customer is not checked.

I think while entering the sales order it comes up with a information message

customer ist not checked or something, but I can make the invoice.

I think this should be allowed.

Is that right or do I have a understanding problem.

Hope you can clarify.

Also if I enter a sales order with a customer which is in the SPL-List, it comes up with the message

customer is blocked, but I can do the invoice. Shouldn´t there be any

blocking of the sales order or something?

Thx

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you enter sales order before sending customer to GTS, Sales order will be in Technically incomplete status in GTS.

It depends if you activated GTS checks on invoicing documents or not. If GTS check are activated on invoicing also, you cannot invoice the sales order because for service order your configuration is like you have to do Sales Order invoice and if sales order is in any block status in GTS you cannot invoice it.

Thanks

Dushyant

Edited by: Dushyant Gosain on Nov 7, 2010 5:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dushiant,

I didn´t activate the invoice to call services in GTS.

Because for invoice in Customizing you can only decide

Custom or Risk Management.

You cannot set invoice to call Compliance service for invoices.

I know you can set for deliveries to call Compliance service.

But we do not use deliveries.

We only do service business for example sales order (okay is checked)

but you can do the invoice afterwards.

So the question is how can I handle this, as I do not want to

be allowed to create the invoice(if the sales order is blocked).

Thx

Regards

Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever you create a Business Partner or make a GTS relevant change, then BP is stored in the Changepointer Table.

You should run the RBDMIDOC program (SE38) with message type (MATMAS_SLL, CREMAS_SLL and DEBMAS_SLL) every hour in order to get the changes over to GTS. You should just be carefull if there are planned mass changes, just make sure the job does not restart before it is finished.

Cheers,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

thanks for the answer, I already know that.

But anyway if you have a customer which is blocked(it is run throught the SPL) check

the popup comes up that this sales order is blocked (while sales order creating).

The thing is the sales order is blocked in GTS.

But in SAP ERP you can make the prepayment invoice

even the sales order is blocked(only blocked in GTS).

In my point of view it should not be allowed to create a prepayment invoice,

as the sales order is blocked in GTS, but SAP does allow me to create a prepayment invoice.

Any suggestions how to handle that?

Thanks

Regards

Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you need to enhance the copy control routine used from your sales order to the follow on document (in your case the Invoice). For that check out OSS note 579357 which will provide you with an example coding.

Regards,

Marc

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also if the business partner is not transferred to GTS.

You can create a sales order, it comes up with a message business partner not in GTS, and you

can create the sales order. Furthermore it is not blocked in GTS. How would be the best way to handle this?

That´s kind of mess in my opinion.

The same thing on the purchase side. You can create the purchase order, even the business partner

is blocked. That would mean you can do business with someone who is in SPL. How would be the

best way to handle this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you implement this OSS note your ERP will send the Document to GTS in order to perform a simulation and returns the result of the Compliance check of your document., since it is programming you may do whatever you want with the Reply from GTS. You may block the ERP document if the Status is incomplete or not. This also depends on your Customizing settings. For example, if you have Synchronous check of the BP then the System should give back a block for the BP even if it is not transferred if it finds it on a List or in contrary, release it if it does not find it on the list.

But again, what the Programm will do is lauch a simulation in GTS. You can see what the response of the System would be by doing a simulation in the GTS itself.

Regards,

Marc