Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OM13 Lcapps version to be updated

former_member246694
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Om13 is diplaying an error on the check LCAPPS Version 60 018 002 ( Dev & QAS System )that it needs to be upgraded to higher version.

Patch level of Lcapps is LCAPPS 2006_700 0008 SAPK-70008INLCAPPS

How can I upgrade it to higher version?

My Prod system is at build 21.

Regards,

KK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ACCORDING THE u201CMATRIX OF RELEASED LCA BUILDS FOR SAP LC/LCAPPS 5.1u201D,

LARS GAVE THE LINK TO ACCESS, LCA BUILD 21 FOR SCM 5.1, 60.21 PL 001 WAS RELEASED FOR THE SP STACK YOU HAVE ON THE SYSTEM.

TO SOLVE THE REPORTED ISSUE YOU NEED TO UPDATE THE LCA TO LCA BUILD 21, SAP NOTE 1371277, OR HIGHER.

THE LATEST LCA RELEASE IS 60.24 PL 001, SAP NOTE 1486886.

THANK YOU AND BEST REGARDS, NATALIA KHLOPINA

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You did copy just the liveCache instance from your production system to the development instance did you?

In any case, the liveCache/LCAPPS version has to fit to the SCM SP level on ABAP side.

Check [SAP liveCache Technology Release Information: SAP LC/LCAPPS 5.1|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/bpx/livecache?rid=/webcontent/uuid/90d1435c-e539-2a10-bfb1-c5b624fa0632] [original link is broken]; for yourself.

regards,

Lars

former_member246694
Participant
0 Kudos

No Lars, it is not a copy of prod system.

Prod SAP SCM version is 5.10 and is installed recently.Hence there is a version diff from prod to Qas.

ABAP Sp levels are in sync.

So to increase the LC apps version installing the new one is the only possible way ?

Regards,

KK

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Prod SAP SCM version is 5.10 and is installed recently.Hence there is a version diff from prod to Qas.

> ABAP Sp levels are in sync.

> So to increase the LC apps version installing the new one is the only possible way ?

I see - but in any case (new installation, system copy - doesn't matter which one), in any case the ABAP part must fit to the liveCache/LCAPPS part.

There is plenty documentation, notes and forum threads on this.

I'm sure you'll be able to pick that up yourself.

regards,

Lars