cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fetch attachments in workflows to Outlook

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

We have purchase requisition (PR) workflow in use and integrated with between SAP and Outlook; workflows are approved via Outlook or Blackberry.

Now there is such a requirement that when a document is linked to PR I need to fetch this document as an attachment of Outlook mail. Before adding document(s) to PR(s), initially we create document info record (DIR) using SAP EDMS and link DIR with PR.

I know that data about documents are stored in tables DR* and original path of a document is stored in table DRAW- FILEP.

Any suggestion would be appreciated

Kind regards

Melih

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear (Melih)

Please Read this not 1339055

it will gives you some Hint........

In my next project i have to face the same

but the big trouble is we have Lotus Mail... so i also want some guideline from your side

if you get success then provide guideline to me...

Regards

Tushar Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melih,

As far as I know and also we have implemented the scenario. From outlook worklfow can allow you to execute the work items means you can login and see or edit the DIR's including originals. and SAP security system will not allow to fetch these items to external system as storage is secured.

suggestion is that it will not be good to use these attachements to external system , it will create big issues regarding latest versions and revision control.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ravindra