cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message in billing document creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all,

i'm trying to create a billing document in reference to a IC flow. In particular, the starting document is a Stock Transfer order, then i creted the delivery document from a plant under another company. Now i'm trying to create the billing document in reference to the delivery one but the following message appears: "Customer xxxxxxxx: customer master table KNVV is missing" (VF 022).

I obviously maintained the customer under the sales area data and the KNVV table is therefore correclty maintained. Does anyone know why this message appears and how i can solve the problem?

Thank you

Tiziana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Enter the table name as "KNVV".Enter your customer number in "KUNNR" and the values of "Sales organisation,Distribution channel and division" into their respective fields.Execute.

Can you recheck the sales area which is appering in billing document, and same should be apper in customer master or not.

Hope this will help

Regards

Devendra Reddy.k

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks the payer customer number is NOT created in the required sales area.

You can check this simply by using t.code SE16.

In SE16, enter the table LIKP and enter the delivery number and then execute. In the sales org field, you can find the sales organization details (selling sales org).

In another session ,in SE16, enter table KNVV and enter the payer number. The sales organization should be similar to delivery data sales org. Otherwise you need to create the payer number in VD01(or XD01) for this sales area.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the payer that is getting determined while creating the intercompany invoice? Is this extended to the sales area? Maybe you can check this.

Thanks

Indranil