cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS receiver adapter is red / error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i have a JMS receiver adapter and the connection to WebSphere MQseries is ok. If i sent message to Receiver JMS adapter i will get following error (red light):

The XI message: 14a8be90-e8fc-11df-9103-0016353eb4a3 was already sucessfully processed as the JMS message with ID: 14a8be90e8fc11df91030016353eb4a3 at the receiver and hence will be ignored.

could someone tell me, what this error message want to tell me?

many thanks

alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

This could be because of parameter set for Handling of Pending XI Messages in Receiver JMS Comm channel. If this is set to Throw Exception then you cannot retry messages immediately.

You can choose from the following settings:

· Throw Exception (Message Retry Possible Later) (Default)

· Bypass Pending Warning and Send Message to JMS (Duplicates Possible)

A duplicate data record is created if the JMS commit is executed, but not the commit in the database of the Adapter Framework. If you select this option, you must make sure that this message has not yet been received in the JMS environment.

· Mark Message as Delivered (Message Loss Possible)

The message is lost if the JMS commit has not yet been executed. If you select this option, you must make sure that this message has already been received in the JMS environment.

Check the below help page for more information and an example.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/10/b1b4c8575a6e47954ad63438d303e4/frameset.htm

Regards

Ven

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Venkata,

sorry, but this are no options for me... it is quite dangerous to sent one message second because it could be delivered twice and that has undefined actions for department...

cheers,

alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you trying to re-send any failed message to JMS or you are getting this message when you send a fresh message to JMS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sarvesh,

it is if i sent a new message....

cheers,

alex