cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data passed from ABAP proxy not reaching PI...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is

ECC ABAP Proxy --> PI --> legacy

In dev box, it is working fine, when data is sent from ECC dev, it reaches PI dev.

But when data is sent from ECC quality, data is not reaching PI quality.

This set up has already been in production and working fine.

I have done some minor mapping changes only in ESR and moved to PI quality. Nothing changed in the Integration builder side.

But a client copy was done from ECC prod to ECC quality (not PI systems). Will this have any impact on proxy ?

What can I check to make sure everything is in place ?

Pl advise.

thnks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the log SXI_MONI in ECC and make sure the rfc connection maintain in SXI_ADM is ok.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check message on QAS box with SXI_MONITOR. If you can see message there, you have to follow it step by step.

You can also try to re-register queues in QAS. Call SXMB_ADM and then Manage Queues.

Ibrahim

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think after client copy your quality ECC system has started pointing to Production PI. You can check this setting in transaction SLDAPICUST in your QA ECC system. Also make sure in transaction SXMB_ADM in ECC all configuration is in place.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sarvesh. What exactly should I check in SLDAPICUST ? which values ?

thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SLDAPICUST the SLD server host and port will be maintained. The ECC will use this to connec to SLD at runtime and get the business sytem details. This can be checked via transaction SLDCHECK.

Also what the transaction SPROXY says in the ECC system. Is it connecting your PI system and loading the ESR information?

There are a few more configuration that needs to be checked in ECC system for proxy communication, I think this blog can help you.

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

regards,

francis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sarvesh. What exactly should I check in SLDAPICUST ? which values ?

thnks

Check if there is an entry which points to XI (QA system) and if not then maintain Host, Port (port will start with 50xxx), user (xiappluser), and password.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the IE your ECC system is pointing to, To do this, go to tcode SXMB_ADM -> Integration Engine configuration.

Also check the RFC destinations used for proxy framework, one H type and 2 T type RFC destinations.

This will give you an idea where the proxy is sending messages to.

Thanks,

Sidhartha