cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOPZ side effect report button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello - has anyone encountered a situation where in MOPZ you are unable to find the button to generate the SIDE EFFECT report for an ERP (or other really) system? I can find/download all the SP's i am doing w/ a SP STACK upgrade - but cannot find the option/button to generate the related SIDE EFFECT report!!

We are using SOLMAN ST-400 #22

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Private_Member_739866
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi BEN,

Please follow the below steps

BASIC Thing is to have a MOPZ configured in to your system and in Working condition after configuring MOPZ follow this steps,

Go to Tcode > SOLMAN_WORKCENTER > CHANGE MANAGEMENT > CREATE NEW MAINTENANCE TRN. > SELECT SYSTEM > CHOOSE OPTION MAINTENANCE > Calculate whole constellation for a specific system > in the step IMPLEMENT you will get option to download SIDE EFFECT REPORT [Please see below screen shot] > Click on Submit button and then you will get an email with SIDE EFFECT REPORT FROM SAP [SAP Uses email ID which was linked in Suser and Suser which was linked with Solution Manager]

Thanks and Regards,

PARAMVIRSINH JETAWAT

SAP BASIS CONSULTANT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

From my experience I have not seen a button to generate a side effect report via MOPZ but each time I add a component to download, a report is generated automatically via SAP and sent to the email address assigned to the S-User relating to the MOPZ transaction.

You can use the SAP Marketplace tool to generate the side effect report online - see here:

https://websmp105.sap-ag.de/swdc-addinfo

Each time I create a maintenance transaction in MOPZ and follow through, the report is emailed to me. So assign the required email to the S-User in the marketplace.

Regards,

-Rohan