cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Sales - Imcompletion log on the Shippint point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Why do I have an incompletion message about the shipping point when I try to create a cash sales using CS as sales order?

I have previously created normal sales orders using OR and the shipping point is being picked up automatically.

When I want to add it manually the system reacts by telling me: "No possible entries exist for this field"

Can someone help me please?

Regards

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Shipping point should be available in Cash sales. It is because that when saving cash sales if document is complete, immediately delivery will be created in the background.

To create delivery SHipping Point is required.

Hope it clears

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazzudin,

What I am explaining is that no shipping point is available in this type of order although I have assigned the shipping point to the plant in the company structure.

When I try to select the only plant I have manually created the system tells me: "There is no possible entry"

I understand that when you save the order a delivery is immediately created, however I cannot save the order because I have an incompletion log on the shipping point.

Where does the problem might come from?

Regards

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chris,

What is the shipping condition applied to the your Cash sales document type in VoV8 ?

that can play a role in shipping point determination.

hope this helps

Regards

Edited by: SD.... on Nov 5, 2010 4:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

To be honest you have to guide me more on that, because I am using an already made sales document which has already been used by other consultants.

Could you help me customize shipping condition using SPRO or T-Code?

regards

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we save the Cash Sales Order, the system automatically creates delivery document for this we have to specify the Value "X" ( create delvy immediately if Qty confirmed for today For the field immediate delivery in the defination of Cash Sales.

While creating the CS the requested delvy date must be the current date for this we must not specify any lead time in days in the defination of CS.

I think you should just look at these things as well.

Thanks,

Venksys

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are trying to enter shipping point manually, but system doesnt find suitable entries means , Shipping Point determination has not done.

You have to check the shipping point determination- Tx:OVL2

with the below combination

- Shipping conditions - which will come from doc type ( in case of cash sales) in VOV8 & immediate delivery should mark as "X"

- Loading Group ( which is available in MMR - sales general plant data)

- Deliverying Plant ( available in Customer Material Info record OR Customer Master - sales area data OR Materila Master- sales Org1`)

there should be record exist in OVL2 with the above mentioned combination.

You may be using already created sales documents, there could be changed made to the MMR or customization ( if possible). Using existing sale documents doesnt need that it should act similar like previous line items. There could be many reasons. Try to explore more on master data & relevant customization.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Answers (0)