cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want To do MS In SAP, experince in SAP BASIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have 3yrs experience in SAP BASIS and would like to enroll for MS In SAP , please suggest the course related to BASIS as i would like to enhance my skills in basis , please suggest is it worth doing it from UK university's or from any other country.

Regards,

Manav.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are many universities around the world which include SAP solutions in their curriculum. We have a number of offerings which can be found at

http://www.business.vu.edu.au/sap/

Our Masters is offered in Melbourne, Singapore, Beijing and shortly India.

Check out some of the different forums and you will get some feedback from past students.

Good Luck

Paul Hawking

SAP Academic Program Director

Victoria University

Australia

SAP Mentor

Edited by: Paul Hawking on Apr 18, 2011 3:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Would you be able to tell us when can we expect Victoria Univ's operations to be started in India.

Secondly, what is the course fee and requirement (such as GMAT score) for doing it from Melbourne (I suppose your main campus).

Thirdly, how are the prospects of doing masters in ERP better than any other MBA from a premium institute.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Would you be able to tell us when can we expect Victoria Univ's operations to be started in India.

Secondly, what is the course fee and requirement (such as GMAT score) for doing it from Melbourne (I suppose your main campus).

Thirdly, how are the prospects of doing masters in ERP better than any other MBA from a premium institute.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The course started 2 weeks ago. You would need to contact Ganpat University directly.

Good Luck

Paul Hawking

SAP Academic Program Director

Victoria University

Melbourne

Australia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manav,

I'm in the same situation apart from the fact that my experience level is 5 Years. I want to do executive MS/MBA in SAP related domain. If you have found any good university, could you please contact me at 9 8 2 0 2 2 0 0 1 3 or a b h i 1 3 4 at g m a i l.

Regards,

Abhishek.