cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Partner Function tab....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm creating a customer with an account group to which a internal number range is assigned. After filling all the mandatory data, when I go to Partner Functions tab, I see that the field 'Number' is blank (generally it will be filled with INTERNAL and will be greyed out, if we use internal number range.) and is showing as mandatory. As a result I'm not able to create a customer.

All my relevant determinations/assignments are correct viz. Partner determination, Number range assignment

Please help me to sort this issue. I'm using SAP 4.7.

Regards

Samier Danish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved it myself.

Regards

Samier Danish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please suggest us how you have done this.I too have a same problem.Request you to post the answer here.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP @all,

There was a basic configuration which I missed and that was to assign the Partner functions to the account group created. Once you do this assignment, the issue will be resolved.

Follow the menu path (I'm using 4.7 C):

SPRO > IMG Reference > Sales & Distribution > Basic Functions > Partner Determination > Set Up Parther Determination > Set Up Partner Determination for Customer Master > Double click 'Account Group-Functions assignment' tree on left-hand side. Here you must do the assignment and Save.

Regards

Samier Danish

Edited by: Samier Danish on Nov 7, 2010 2:18 PM