cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Exclusion Not working in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I configured material Listing/Exclusion to make some materials available for(Industrial Sector customer) and exclude for ( Public Sector customer).

I used the following configuration procedures

u2022 Created a Condition table with combination of fields(Sales Organisation, Customer Group and Material).

u2022 Then created two Access sequences and Assigned the Condition table to each Access Sequence.

u2022 Created two condition Types and Assigned the Access Sequence.

u2022 Created Determination Procedure for Listing/Exclusion and Assigned the Condition Types.

u2022 Then assigned the Determination Procedures(Listing/Exclusion) to Order Document Type.

u2022 Using VB01, I created a condition record for Exclusion, select the sales area, defined the Customer Group as Public Sector and selected all the materials to be excluded. Also created the condition record for listing with the customer group defined as (_Industrial Sector_ and selected all the valid materials).

When I create the Sales Order the exclusion materials were allowed for the Public Sector Customer.

Could you please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help.

DorisFola.

PS: I am a beginner.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hello Doris

Check out the following OSS notes, especially 865302. Follow the concept from that note.

863767 - FAQ: Listing/Exclusion

865302 - Listing/Exclusion: Defining own requirement

Hope this helps. Let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help. I will check out the OSS notes and let you know if it helps to resolve the problem.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear DorisFola,

As per given steps in your post. It should work. You have done all the settings related to Material Listing & exclusion.

- Check Material determination analysis in the sales order

( Change sales order screen - Environment - Analysis - On)

update the forum.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you very much, I have tried the suggested solution but it has not solved the problem.

Have you encountered similar problem in the past and is it possible it can be due to the related table not being refreshed?

As someone just told me, it has encountered the problem before and that sometime if the backup tables are not supportive it will not reflect?

Regards Doris.