cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC CUP-SPM Config

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When requestor request for SUPERUser Access.Approver cannot see FFID in a request.Approver has to select FFID before approve / reject in CUP.I checked in enduser personalization tab,super access has mandatory and editable are greyed out and visible is set to YES.Is it that the reason and i cannot change editable option coz of greyed out. I checked workflow and request type in configuration are correctly set. Any solution for it.

Regards

Mushu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if I understood correctly but there is not much configuration needed here. To see the requested FF ID, approver has to go to the super user access tab. There is no other way. If this was not related to your question then please rephrase.

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i understood my question was once requestor request ffid through CUP by selecting through superuser access tab and once request generated, approver should able to see ffid in super user access tab but the screen is blank with no ffid then approver has to contact requestor to request agian ffid.

Thanks

Mushu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That may be a bug or user error. At my current client, end users forget to add FF ID to the request so the approver was not able to see anything in the super user tab. If this is not the case, contact SAP as this may be a bug.

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this bug coz of support pack 5.We are upgrading to 7 soon. Hopefully, this may resolve this issue. I opened a message to SAP,They advise to go for latest support pack.

Thanks

Mushu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mushu,

It is working as expected.

Rgds,

Raghu