cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Code: VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am actually working off the SAP Test environment testing out T-Code: VA01 with Order Type: ZCRA (Credit Request). Basically, I am trying to see if there is anyway I can enter a text such as Best before Date: January 1, 2012.

Right now, I don't see any field corresponding to anything like that. All the fields that I can see are parameter based. I am wondering if it is at all possible to have a text field much like the Assignment field under T-Code: FB70 or FB50. In VA01, we are able to process the Credit Request against specific SKU #s.

Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Execute VOTXN and maintain the required text there for your sale order header.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As explained above best solution for you is to go to Sales Text option.

You can configure it under transaction VOTXN.

You can maintain text in Sales document header level as well as line item level.

If you want to use any text (Like a template to appear always so that user has only key in the date, Eg: Best before Date: ") you can configure standard text function in SAP as well. Then that text will appear there always, so that user knows what to be entered there.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sam

While in the order in create or change mode, using this path: Goto -> Header--> Texts, go to the tab where you can enter header texts and see if any one of the text types there fits your requirement. For example, Order Acknowledgement Note is one such text.

Similarly using path Goto -> Item--> Texts, you may enter item texts. Based on your text, may be item text is more suitable for you.

I am sure you are already set up with Text related config ( VOTXN) suggested by Lakshmipathy.

Hope this helps.