cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_ATTR_F1 cost center SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys i am trying to find the tables which ha sthe cost center data in it. i need to extract that in BW to create a report on what users are authorize on what cost centers.. i have search T77OMATTR and dd04l which points back to the structure.

is there any other way to extract data from this structure in to BW?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

The cost center are in ECC system, you can see the cost center through of a RFC... But if you want make a filter of cost center for User you have that mantain the attribute "ACC_FCENTR".

Function for obtain attributtes of user: BBP_GET_USER_ATTR and enter "ACC_FCENTR"; the system show the cost center that are defined for the user.

In BW i´m not sure...

Regards

José Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

: BBP_GET_USER_ATTR and enter "ACC_FCENTR";

do i have to maintain them in ECC or BW or SRM.

the report is in SRM system t code "ppoma_bbp" which shows the users that are assigned to use credit cards and can charge them to certain cost centers. i am not sure those cost centers with the users will exists in Ecc system as one can be assigned to the cost center but can charge to other cost centers in SRm system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have that mantain the cost center in ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

that doesnt work for me as the info i need is in SRM system not in ECC. i found a work around. the function module bbp_read_attributes , if you use the user id it gives you the name of all associated cost center with them..

Answers (0)