cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime :Javascript problem when trying to display the date binded to RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing a very strange problem. I Have used a Bapi to pass some inputs to the Bapi function and binded the UI with that. But for the date field when i am running the application and trying to specify some date it is giving some Javascript Error and not Showing the date Dialog box

The Error is "SAPUR_January is null or not an object"

Is anyone has any idea on it, then please let me know at the earliest.

Mukesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

What is your portal language?.

Webdynpro iview does not support all the languages supported in portal but supports major languages like german, italian, english etc.

Try to change your webdynpro iview language to English or german or any other language available in webdynpro iview dont keep it blank.

Hope this will help.

Please consider points.

Regards,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open an OSS message on component "BC-WD-CLT-HTML".

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi armin and Mani

For armin: I did't understand for what you are refering to.

For Mani: Hi mani those are the Input fields and by default they are binded to the Date field only and user has to supply the date parameter. The Small box that comes when you bind a UI field with the Date type when i am clicking on that i am reciving that error.

Mukesh Poddar

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I mean: Send a bug report using the OSS system and use "BC-WD-CLT-HTML" (Web Dynpro HTML client) as the component for the bug report.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

I Think the return parameter from the BAPI contains the null value.

Bind the context attribute with type Date to the view and assign the value from the BAPI to the context attribute.

Before assign the value check the return value.

Kind Regards

Mukesh