Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_POSRVAPS_GETLIST3 - need help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am trying to use this BAPI and facing two issues:

1. When I try to read PReq or PO information using ORDER_SELECTION only, the BAPI doesn't return anything when I enter R3 created orders (which have been CIFed to APO). It returns data only if I enter an APO internal order number.

I am entering the followin

LOGICAL_SYSTEM = APO logical system

PLANNNG_VERSION =000

IO_NODE_SELECTION = O

ORDER_SELECTION = I, EQ, <R3 PReq number>

Am I missing any parameter? The BAPI documentation doesn't indicate anything in this regard, also it works fine with APO internal order number, returning all order information in RECEIPTS parameter. Only the R3 created orders get this issue.

2. When I want to retrieve the demand side of a stock transfer (i.e. the PReq Release at vendor side), nothing is populated in the REQUIREMENTS parameter of this BAPI.

I use the IO_NODE_SELECTION = I as per the documentation. But still only RECEIPTS information is returned. Could you tell me how to get the REQUIREMENTS information using this BAPI?

Regards,

Rimjhim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rimjhim

You need to populate ORDERTYPE_SELECTION with pur req and/or PO (1, 2) otherwise it assumes an APO order is entered.

Both input and output nodes should be coming automatically if you pass space to IO_NODE_SELECTION, so use space for this parameter. Check if the source is modeled in APO.

Regards

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your reply, but I've tried it all.

1. Even if I enter ORDERTYPE_SELECTION, it returns nothing.

2. If I leave IO_NODE_SELECTION as blank/ space, then it doesn't even return the RECEIPTS, If I enter it as O, it returns the RECEIPTS. By this logic I'd expect it to return REQUIREMENTS if I enter it as I, but no it doesn't return anything if I enter it as I.

Regards,

Rimjhim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

You can try with the another BAPIs, I guess you will get the requirement using those BAPI

BAPI_POSRVAPS_REQUESTLIST2 or APO_BAPI_ORDERS_GETLIST.

Regards,

Saurabh