cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enable billing plan to purchase requisition made in PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon, Mr.

I'm generating purchase requisitions through the Project, and I'm running into a problem:

When generating the purchase requisition SAP is not taking into account the invoicing plan registered with the material component, thereby to generate an appointment request in the amount of the request for the date of need, instead of generating commitments over the time as registered in the billing plan.

How do I activate the billing plan in purchase requisitions generated in the ER, could have programmed the commitment over time.

Att,

André Santos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member220491
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are creating an invoice plan against the activities in a Project, When PR is created against a project system generates commitments, but this invoice will not get copied to PR, as PR is not a legal document, but when we convert this PR to PO we can copy the invoice plan into PO and can have control on this invoice plan as per milestones set in it.

In your post you mentioned billing plan, billing plan will be relavant for SD billing and it will not have any impact on commitments wrt project.

Thank

Regards

kishire

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

In my case (and I believe that in André Luis's case too) I'm adding the Invoicing plan from CJ20N for a component and when I release the project and I generated the PR for the component, the Invoicing Plan is not being copied.

I don't know if it could have something to do with the Item Category settings?

Anybody knows which could be de reason?

Thanks

Edited by: mforman on Sep 19, 2011 11:59 AM

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In my case I think the answer might be that the invoicing plan is available only for non-stock material components:

The invoicing plan is a tool for planning dates in networks for general costs activities, externally processed activities, and non-stock material components.

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you solve this issue?