cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy to Clipboard in SRM 7

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We are in the process of upgrading from SRM 4 to SRM 7. For some reason, certain buttons are grayed out on the account assignment tab when I am creating a cart. These buttons allow the user to copy the account information to the clipboard and then paste to all lines.

However, after the cart is saved and the approver goes into the cart, the buttons are available. It cannot be a security issue because in our test environment, the creator has the approver role as well.

I have already sent a message to OSS but have not received a resolution yet. We are going live in a few weeks and I really need to get this fixed.

While the user may set up the account information under default values, the GL account may not populate if the product category is not linked to a specific GL account in the IMG. This will allow the end user to change the first line item, copy to clipboard, and then change all items. Those last two steps are currently not possible in the test environment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just found out that if I go into the Edit mode of an existing cart, the buttons are enabled. They only appear to be disabled in the create mode.

Monique Stephens

Edited by: Monique Stephens on Nov 4, 2010 8:33 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Worked with OSS to resolve the issue.