cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HU Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to know if it is possible to avoid to manage the HU status in the HU master data (in the status HU master data folder). If I delivery one SSCC, linking it to outbound delivery, the HU status is chenged into status B = "HU was posted to stock in transit".

So that if you do not perform the good receipt with inbound delivery it is not possible to deliver it once again from another plant.

can you please help me on this topic? Is there a strategy to avoid to manage the HU status? Do you know the customizing part?

Thanks a lot.

Marco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using Extermal program for packaging (Not the Manual or automatic which requires material master maintenance of packaging materials), that produces HUs at the time of picking not at the time of delivery creation, which does not contain SSCC and HU status you mention. We do not do inbound delivery, b'cas there is no status control in the HU. The Goods are receipted using MIGO and customized GR Utility.

You may want to think this way!

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Can you please help me recognizing which is the customizing setting to be done in order to avoid to manage the HU status?

Thanks a lot.

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

As understand from your information, you are talking about the field, VEKP-HU_LGORT not the VEKP-STATUS. But you are saying that you want to change the status.

(1). Your VEKP-HU_LGORT gets updated when you create outbound delivery. It is tied with outbound delivery. then you get the status in VEKP-HU_LGORT. For Customized packing, We created the program (Using standard BAPIs) to perform the packing, that 's why the field HU_LGORT field is not updated.

(2). In your question, I understand that you use automatic packaging or manual packaging. What is the necessaity you want to do the plant movements before the Inbound delivery. (I assume here you are talking about STO's) Please correct me ,IF I am wrong.

(3).Chossing Customized packaing is not a simple task. It depends the business process. In our Company they do not want the HU labels at the time of creating the delivery. They want to see at the time of printing pick ticket. But your business process is different from mine.

(4). Can you give me the exact error you got it, to help you better.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Answers (0)