cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSG and BSG1 does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when I am trying to create a sales order and going to check the availalablity then it is giving me a message that ' *Product for external product number M-01and BSG and BSG1 does not exist'*

I undersatnd that its checking the Availablity in APO. Can any one suggest me how to stop the checking in APO and rectify the error?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

let me ask you a question here.

this error you usually get when INTERFACE that after CTM run take place some sales orders will not get in APO at that time you will get this error.

and you are asking to switch off ATP check which happens with GATP model in APO to R/3 & vice cersa.

please run these reports:

/sapapo/sdrqcr21

/sapapo/ccr

please check & confirm.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandip,

I am guessing that someone has turned on ATP checking for a particular material/plant combination, but they neglected to send the Material Master over to APO. Without master data in APO, ATP transactions will fail.

You 'turn off" APO ATP checking by inactivating the availability check integration model.

The Integration Models are the data 'channels' between ECC and SCM. ATP checks flow through one or more of these Integration models.

First find out which ATP model contains the material of interest: CFM5, enter material, plant; checkbox "ATP Check", execute. You will get a list of possibles, click on the details to find if which active model(s) exist for this part. The part/plant must be removed from the IM..

Once you know the model, you can delete the material/plant combo from the model manually using CFM6. This will immediatly stop ATP from happening in APO. Better, though, to find if there are any jobs in the system that are 'refreshing' the models regularly. If they exist, then just deleting the material combination from the IM will only be a temporary fix. You have to exclude your material somehow from the model creation process. Look for any jobs that contain the program RIMODGEN, and RIMODAC2. These jobs could replace the material/plant back into the integration model.

You would be well advised to consult with your local APO GATP guru that set up the models if you don't really understand the above.

Best Regards,

DB49