cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print PP order on status CREATED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

does anyone know if it is possible to print a PP order (list LG01,LK01) when the order status is created (CRTD) ?

Up to now, the sustem does not allow that. I get the following error message:

"Print order" is not allowed (ORD 1000160)

Message no. BS007

Diagnosis

The current status of object 'ORD 1000160' prohibits business transaction 'Print order'.

Procedure

To process business transaction 'Print order', you first have to change the status of object 'ORD 1000160' to allow the transaction 'Print order'.

This gives you an overview of the system and user statuses that affect the transaction. A transaction can only be executed if there is at least one status that allows it and there is no status that forbids it.

Of course I don't want to change the order status.

Thanks in advance!

Giuseppe.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This will impact other order types which have a release strategy - such as PM orders. Therefore it is advisable to check with other functional areas before making this change. The danger is obviously in having shop floor papers being printed when the original order may not get released or may be changed before release but physical activity takes place based on the paperwork.

Having said that, I have seen this done successfully and have not found another solution to bypass changing in BS22.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Luc,

Thanks for you answer. I've not yet found a solution.

I'm not sure your solution is without risk. First you have modified the behavior of the standard CRTD status and it is not always advisable.This status is used in others SAP application and for others objects. So you've modified the behavior of the status CRTD for all the objects using it. Did you check the possible impacts of such a solution ?

Thx,

G.

l_vanthillo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Giuseppe,

I've just found a solution, go to table of the system status via tranaction BS22 in maintenqnce mode. Double click on the status I0001 CRTD and you will arive in the screen with the business transactions. Go down do function RMOD : print order (orginial) and RMDR: print order and flag both as 'allowed '. Afterwards you should be able to print the document on status created CRTD .

kind regards

l_vanthillo
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi Giuseppe ,

I was wondering if you have found a solution for your print issue on production orders with the status CRTD. In fact, we got a similar issue, so it would be nice to know how it was solved by you .

thanks in advance

Kind regards

Luc Van Thillo

l_vanthillo
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi Giuseppe ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello nandha and thanks for your answer,

I've followed your suggestion.

I've created a user status as you suggested to me but it still doesn't work.

I have an order with system status CRTD and user status CRTD. apparently the system status has the priority on the user status, do you if I can set the priority to my user status ?

thx,

G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check in COHV -Mass processing of production orders whether it is possible to Print the shopfloor papers with the status created.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With the status CRTD it is not possible to have a print since this is forbidden.

You can see this in Tcode BS22 .

1.Double click on CRTD Status.

2. Check for Business transaction RMDR - Print Order - This will have radio button Forbid. ( Print is forbid for this CRTD Status)

*Note: It is not possible to change the status as this is Standard SAP.*If you check for the status REL , for Business transaction RMDR print will be allowed.

Alternate:

You need to create user status in BS02.

Assign this status to Production order object type and assign this status to your Order type.

So with user status CRTD you need to define such that print is possible. Check for this functionality.

Sample steps given for reference.

Thanks,

nandha