cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BO ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a dual stack ABAP+JAVA ingrated BI over the same instance. Customer has asked us to integrate the Business Objects XI 3.1 with the existing BI. Now during the integration in transaction /CRYSTAL/RPTADMIN at the step set BW Source Parameters, when i double click the option SET BW SOURCE PARAMETERS it is not getting executied. The current support pack level is SP22 Both for ABAP and JAVA. DId any one faced this issue or what could be the cause of this. any solution is highly appreciated

<text removed by moderator>>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

The option "Set BW source parameters" is opening transaction rscr_maint_publish

Can you access this transaction manually?

Kind regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

I am able to access the transaction rscr_maint_publish as suggested and set the parameters. However i am still wondering that why we are not able to access the same option from /CRYSTAL/RPTADMIN. even the update and remaining options below Set BW source parameters are also not working. what could be the problem. As i am thinking as ours is a dual stack, i have imported both the basis and bw transports in the same client i.e 800. Not sure this would be the cause. any comments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

You should indeed import the transports for NetWeaver and BI.

The only thing I can think of, is authorizations.. Can you check transaction SU53 directly after you have tried to execute the transaction?

Have you added the Crystal Reports Administrator role to your profile?

Kind regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suddently i see the transaction /CRYSTAL/RPTADMIN is working fine. i can see all the options are working fine now. Yesterday what i did is just access the transcation rscr_maint_publish and maintained the parameters for

Application Server, Logon Group, and system number. I tried to access the same immediately soon after i updated the setting in rscr_maint_publish. At that moment i am not able to access the option "Set BW Source Parameters". But today i jsut stepped into the system and just had a check and it is working fine. i am able to access the option "Set BW Source Parameters" and other options in report maintainence too which is not the case before.

Any how that problem is resolved. Now i want to know what is the role i need to assign to the crystal admin user. As per my understanding we need to create a few roles manually . Can you please guide let me know a step step procedure on how to create a role manually for busines objects so that i can create it and assign the same. creating one role would be fine. Kindly let me know how to proceed further.

Former Member