cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

project cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PS experts,

I have a requirement. some materials come from our customer, we purchase them by free of charge PO, then we will install them to our machine. after our machine finished, we will deliver to our customer within customer materials. SO, these customer goods are free when goods receive and goods issue, no invoice generate. But, these material's cost has been post to related project. it's not reasonable. so could you please help me to give solution or suggetion to solve this problem? Thanks in advance!

Waiting for your reply!!

Grace

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create those customer materials as non-valuated materials, so that no accounting document will be generated and no cost posting will happen to the project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the material comes from our customer, and our customer is another company in same client. we share the material master. is it pissible to have different price in two plants for same material?

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can define materials of a particular material type as valuated in One plant and non-valuated in another plant using OMS2. However, I would suggest you to discuss this with your MM Consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry, the customer matrials are not installed to our machine ,just used for testing, and when do goods delivery, customer mateials should be in delivery note.