cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart status I111 - Item in transfer Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have one issue in which enduser had created a shopping cart and now its approved but no follow on document is generated.

I checked in the application monitor : I saw the item status is "Item is in Transfer in Process'.

When i run the report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED. now the status changes from I111 to I1112. "error in transmission'.

Please guide me how i can repost the document so that follow on document will get generated.

I am in ECS scenario with SRM 7.0

Help will be appriciated.

Thanks

Smriti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193821
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check BADI BBP_TARGET_OBJECTS.

If you have use this BADI to create a PO if there is no vendor on the cart, it is not possible to create a PO and the cart sticks in transfer process.

Please revert for futher Qs.

Thanks and Regards,

P.Bharadwaj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smiriti,

You need to assign WF-BATCH in your Orgnization structure if you have not done so. Also make sure all background jobs are scheduled with WF_BATCH.

You can check below:

Regards,

Smita

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks classic scenario behavior. Please go to BBP_PD transaction and check item data.

What is the BE_LOG_SYSTEM and BE_OBJECT_TYPE?

Table BBP_PDBEI

CLIENT 100

GUID DDC1E18DCF78A7F1881A00505631332B

BE_LOG_SYSTEM JPNCLNT100

BE_OBJ_ITEM 00010

BE_OBJECT_TYPE BUS2105

BE_OBJECT_ID 4000000018

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Masa and the experts.

I have checked the BBP_PD for the Shopping cart and the Item data.

My finding are :

BE_LOG_SYSTEM : VLBSRP300 " This is my SRM - SRP(Production) System and the client

BE_OBJECT_TYPE : BUS2201 " Again this is the PO business object

BE_OBEJCT_ITEM : Blank

BE_OBJEC_ID : 1 "

But there is no PO created .

When i ran the report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED. then my Shopping cart status changed from I1111 to I1112.

Now please let me know how i can process my shopping cart to create follow-on documents,

Smriti

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the system production for long time and only this SC has problem and others are OK?

Regards,

Masa

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Smriti,

Have a look at FAQ OSS note 1480994 - How to process a shopping cart with status I1111?.

Maybe, it could help you.

Even if symptoms you describe do not correspond, check OSS note 1465740 - SRM document is stuck in the approval process

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All the experts,

thanks for supporting me , Today i went to application monitor in the front end then try again and to create the follow on document and after my analysis i come to know that currency used in this is CNY , and the local error is CNY : Shopping cart 'Error in currency conversion from CNY to RMB in transfer of SC 1100000919'

Please let me know how i can remove this error, So that my follow on document would get generated.

I already maintain the entry in TCURR for CNY and RMB = 1.

but still am faicng this issue when i transfer it again.

Smriti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed....today we solved it.

Smriti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smriti,

We are also facing with same problem. Could you please let me know how did you solve the issue

Thanks in Advance

Manoj