cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EhPI error at REP_MODSUPPORT/REPACHK Phase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are applying EhP4 SPS07 on existing EhP4 SPS03 Sandbox system. We are getting stuck at REP_MODSUPPORT/REPACHK Phase. Detailed error msg is given below:

SAPehpi_troubleticket.log Details:

SAPehpi broke during phase REPACHK in module PREP_MODSUPPORT / Modification support Error Message: RFC call to subst_get_open_sapobj_tas_reps failed with key RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE (SYSTEM_FAILURE): Exception condition "CANNOT_CHECK_LOCKS" raised.

As this is a sandbox system there are lot of Local Change requests (Workbench and Customizing) that are not released and will never be. We have gone through SAP Note:795871 and also applied Note:1354945 and re-run the Phase but still we are getting same error. Can anyone give us heads up on this issue.

Thanks

Vamsi Atluri

Edited by: Atluri Vamsi on Nov 3, 2010 10:37 PM

Edited by: Atluri Vamsi on Nov 3, 2010 10:38 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check thread /thread/1471017 [original link is broken]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I've checked whatever is available on SDN regarding this. What should we do with the entries in TLOCK table. As I mentioned earlier this is an year old SANDBOX system and SID has always been the same and it has lot of Local Change requests.

Thanks

Vamsi Atluri

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are planning to implement the EHP4 through out the landscape in future and you are performing the POC on your sandbox then I suggest you must take a copy of your production system or atleast your development system. Which will be like to like EHP4 upgrade.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I've checked whatever is available on SDN regarding this. What should we do with the entries in TLOCK table. As I mentioned earlier this is an year old SANDBOX system and SID has always been the same and it has lot of Local Change requests.

Usually it's required to release changes, if you have no target system defined in STMS they will just get released and don't apear in any inbox.

check if all the transports in TLOCK were created with the same SID the system is running.

Markus