cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should Planned Receipts in SMI feed into ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Should planned receipts in SMI be fed back into ECC to update the scheduling agreement? Our solution is not currently doing this and the stock requirements situation does not reflect the suppliers planned deliveries. I would have expected that these planned receipts would update the Scheduling Agreement delivery schedule.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Welcome to SCN.

You can use asn functionality to send advance shipment notification to ECC. Supplier can create ASN on Web UI.

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the input. I am aware of the ASN functionality and how that will feed back into ECC and show up as an inbound delivery (in MD04), but what about before the ASN... as i understand the process, a supplier will maintain planned receipts, eventually firm/release those planned receipts and then ship against those in the form of an ASN/Delivery.

I'm wondering if those firm/released planned receipts show up in ECC in the form of a replenishment before the ASN/Delivery is created. Intuitively i would expect that they would and Scheduling Agreement Schedule Lines would seem to be the obvious replenishment object to represent those. In other words, i would like to see a replenishment in my planning enviroment well before the ASN/Delivery.

Hopefully that helped clarify my question.

Thanks.

martin_renardy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

the planned receips are "SNC only"; there is no coresponding element in ECC. The supplier is responsible for the planning process and not the ECC system anymore. Thus you will just see the inbound delivery as a planning element in the MD04.

There won't be any other planning emements in the ECC anymore; you have to trust the supplier!

Regards

Martin

Answers (0)