cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Release of Orders and immediately creating deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys

I have a project ongoing where both order credit checking and delivery credit checking are enabled via OVA8.

In the order credit checking scenario the number of days that documents are not checked in is set to 10.

When an order is credit released using VKM1 a delivery is then created later the same day. Despite the fact the customer is over his credit limit the delivery creates with a credit release status of D. I think this is due to the number of days in the order credit check. Does anyone know if this is the case?

The users are adamant that even though the order has been released they want the delivery to block!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sometimes the business requirements looks weird, but somehow needs to be fulfilled.

Did you try to use the field Netxt Review Date (value for field reaction B or D and status/Block checked) with value for Number of days as 0 for the delivery credit group in OVA8?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks I'll look at that. I'm not sure if it will resolve it as when I run the CHECK_CM program over the delivery the overall status is released and the individual checks are showing no check.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I came across couple of OSS notes;

Note 52637 - Modification note: Further check for delivery

Note 718260 - Released documents are not checked

Check whether these notes are of help.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Check the following OSS note as i think it could solve the problem:

> 588226 - New credit check at day of release

Hpe this helps.

Gerard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rachel,

by releasing a sales order at VKM1 means, a certain amount of transaction is released for a particular customer, even if he had exceeded his maximum credit value. so logically there is no point in putting the delivery again on hold which has the same value.

a delivery document will go for a hold only when there is any increase in the value or the qty.

explain the same to the business team possibly.

rgds

ilango