cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Table Entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

May i know where exactly the contract is stores in SRM, if we are using a classic scenario Version 5.0.

Requriement is when we change purchasing group new contract should be determined and we have to validate whenever we have new contract available for changed pgroup.

Thanks and Regards,

Sri Naveen Dasari.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BAPI_SOURCEDETERMIN_GETSOS - BAPI

BBP_SOURCEDETER_GETSOS_MULTI - fm

B46B_SOURCEDETER_GETSOS_MULTI - driver

I believe backend contracts stored in ECC only. SRM queries the Backend system what are the source of supply available with above aids. we may not have fixed reference in SRM in classic scenario

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks a lot.I am discussing the same with my developer.

But we want to validate contracts when they r coming to source o fsupply tab wether they are belonging to right org units or not.Is there any possibility of this validation.

Sri Naveen Dasari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

in this case we want the assigned vendor/contract we can fetch the contracts for the company code / plant/ ... combination from the below BAPI's we need to find out once we have selected/assigned one contract.

BAPI_SOURCEDETERMIN_GETSOS -

BBP_SOURCEDETER_GETSOS_MULTI - fm

B46B_SOURCEDETER_GETSOS_MULTI - driver

Regrds

Mohsin

Edited by: Mohsin_Md on Nov 4, 2010 10:59 AM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Already SAP has validations.

First the system selects all contracts for the material Vs plant and purchasing orgainzation at all OR propose Material group contracts if it is valid to that purchase org level.

material group Vs purchasing orgs /PLANTS

Some info

Note 512920 - EBP Source Determination - Referencing Purchasing Org.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu for all your inputs.You are true regarding validations, but we also want the validation when we change the pgroup.I believe we can get contract from the table BBP_PDIGP----> CTR_HDR_NUMBER.

I am closing the ticket.

Sri Naveen Dasari.