cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while deploying Web Dynpro Demo Kit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I tried to deploy the SCAs in the NWDS. The problem is that I can´t deploy the "HM-WDUIDMKTCNT.sca". Do someone know why? I get this error notification:

S U M M A R Y:

Failed deployments:1

ASJ.dpl_dc.001085 An error occurred while deploying the deployment item . ; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.DeliveryException: An error occurred during deployment of . Cannot deploy it.

1. File:C:Dokumente und EinstellungenIBouzalmatEigene DateienDownloadsDemoKitHM-WDUIDMKTCNT.sca Name:HM-WDUIDMKTCNT Vendor:test.sap.com Location:Local Workplace Version:1000.7.20.0.0.1268325904752 Deploy status:Aborted Version:NEW Description: 1. Item is skipped because of failed deployment of item 'test.sap.com_tcwdtutdatageolib' and because the applied error strategy is OnErrorStop 2. Contains Aborted deployment component: test.sap.com_tcwdtutdatageolib Exception: com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.DeployException: DeploymentException. Reason: ASJ.dpl_dc.001085 An error occurred while deploying the deployment item . ; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.DeliveryException: An error occurred during deployment of . Cannot deploy it. at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.impl.DeployProcessorImpl.deployItems(DeployProcessorImpl.java:891) at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.impl.DeployProcessorImpl.deploy(DeployProcessorImpl.java:259) at com.sap.ide.eclipse.deployer.dc.deploy.DeployProcessor70.deploy(DeployProcessor70.java:104) at com.sap.deployment.ui.actions.deploy.DeployAction$DeployActionJob.run(DeployAction.java:180) at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55) Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.DeploymentException: ASJ.dpl_dc.001085 An error occurred while deploying the deployment item . ; nested exception is: ...

Can someone help me please?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

there may be the naming conflict i.e there may be same application and project name already exists in your server. Please try to rename the project and Application and try to deploy the same.

Regards,

Raju Bonagiri