cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy "HALB" results into a "FERT" Inspection Lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Gang,

I have a situation where the client needs to generate a COA from the Finished Good Inspection Lot. Along with this Inspection Lot they also want some of the results from the Semi-Finished Good that went into the Finished Good on the COA as well.

Is this possible? If so, Can someone put me in the right direction or instruct me on how to set this up?

Greatly Appreciated!

-Bruce

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Thanks so much for the info. That did help.

I set it up per the other Thread, but I am getting the error below for all of the MICs in the HALB inspection lot.

The specifications for characteristic 0001 were not found in batch 1000000315 Material 106081 Plant 1020

Message no. QC090

Diagnosis

In batch 1000000315 Material 106081 Plant 1020 the specification data for characteristic 0001 from certificate profile ARGOSTANDARD Certificate type ACH Version 000001 was not found (master record: Plant 1020 Master inspection characteristic 000003).

System Response

The specification data cannot be output for this characteristic.

Procedure

Check the data origin of the characteristic in the certificate profile.

Any ideas??

Thanks again.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you look at the classification tab in MSC3n are there results in the characteristics you are trying to report out in the COA?

The error your seeing is usually typcial of one of two things:

1 - You set up the COA profile to get the batch results when you intended to get them from an inspection lot. The batch has no values/specs to report.

2 - The characteristics are mismatched. The general characteristics, (you did use general characterisitcs right and not MIC's), specified in the COA profile are not an identical match to the characteristics that exist in the batch record.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the data origin of the characteristic in the certificate profile.

Check the batch whether it has all the values which has results which you have recorded in Result recording.

the error says that you have selected the origin as "Batch" in Certificate profile & system do not found the char results in the batch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check following thread

this will give you some hint