cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Allocation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have done Product Allocation Config. Now when I am creating an order, I get am not getting CONFIRM ORDER. I have maintain all settings in MC93, MC8A etc.

Can anybody suggest what can be the issue ? Stock is maintained.

rgds..Ameet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In OV3Z check whether you have maintaind the info structure

and also check in

In IMG-Sales and Distribution-Basic Functions--Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements-Availability Check Against Product Allocation---Define Consumption Periods

here maintain your info structure

regards

Prashanth

Edited by: Prashanth@SD on Dec 3, 2010 10:09 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please eloberate your question

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Reframing my question.

When I am doing Product Allocation, the infostructure is not getting updated. I do get the Product Allocation tab in Sales Order etc. I have also activated the infostructure S940 (own).

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

The product allocation determination procedure should be entered in the basic data screen in the material master record.

1. You assign an info structure to the product allocation determination procedure. This info structure influences which criteria are used when product allocations are stored in the planning hierarchy.

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sorry for sending this links:

this is to inform you that these are the links available for your requriment.

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/implement-the-product-allocation-functionality.htm

requesting to post in FORUM if solution is not available after searching.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Thanks for your lnks. But my problem is different. I have already configured Product Allocation in exactly the similar way / method mentioned. I am also getting Product Allocation tab in Sales Order. My Order also gets processed according to allocation. (either fully confirmed, partially confirmed or zero confirmed). But the incoming quantity which needs to be updated in mc94 automatically is not happening. I still see Open Product Allocation and Incoming Quantity rows as empty. This means the info structure is not getting updated after confirming the quantity but only before. So I have checked the confif multiple times, but i am not able to figure out my fault. Also is my understanding correct - in mc93 I have to fill only for current and next month's quantity for PA and rest should be filled automatically once I start creating orders ? What are the ways to cross check if my config is correct. Also my material is BOM so hope this is not the issue ? Else do have to maintained all BOM items as well in planning?

Please suggest if any info available on this front.

rgds..Ameet