Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Memo in MIR7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I wanted to know if there is a way to restrict the creations of credit memos in MIR7. I see the object M_RECH_CPY when I do a trace, but when I deactivate that object a user is still able to create credit memos. Is there an object(s) that controlls this?

Thanks,

Tiffany

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

What version are you using? Are you sure M_RECH_CPY is the right object? Have you decided on what basis you want to restrict the creation of credit Memo's?

Thanks,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using ECC 6.0. I'm not sure if M_RECH_CPY is the correct object, but it was displayed in the user trace. Basically, there is a requirement to restrict the creation on credit memos from MIR7. One should still be able to create an invoice from this tcode.

0 Kudos

Have a look in SU24 and see if you can use something. And look up the object documentation for M_RECH_CPY in SU21, It may be a custom object, as I dont see this object. If you cant find something in SU24, You might very well have to create an object yourself and have it programmed for Authority-Check.

Best Wishes,

Chinmaya