Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

schedule line confirmed but unable to create delivery

shakeer_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

schedule lines are confirmed but still not able to create delivery, stock is available in the storage location, no reservations are against the storage location, when i try to create a delivery, delivery quantity field is empty then when i try to enter deliver quantity and picked quantity system give error message ; only 0 ea of material XXXXX available.

issue has high priority kindly assist me with this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that no multiple line items are created for the same material in which case also, system will pop up this message. In VL01N, maintain the line item number also of that material and try.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

shakeer_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

there is only one line item in the sales order

shakeer_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

hi the issue is resolved there were no reservations at the storage location level but there were reservations at the plant level and they were blocking the delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

There are so many reasons for not able to create a delivery.

1) Check the stock in storage location In MMBE

2) In MD04 check the requirement whether the stock is reserved for any other order

3) In MD04 or in material master check if any safety stock is maintained.

regards,

balajia

shakeer_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

already checked md04 no reservation are there for the storage location but for a different storage locatiopn in the same plant it has reservations but not for this storage location,checked mmbe stock is available

pls guide further

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What does your MD04 looks like ?,

Regards