Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding "District" in ADDRESS ENDADDRESS

Mohamed_Mukhtar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have below code in sap script, this is printing Name 1, Name 2 , Street, City ,

City postal code and Country Name.

/: ADDRESS DELIVERY PARAGRAPH H2 LINES 6
/: ADDRESSNUMBER &VBDKR-ADRNR_WE(K)&
/:  FROMCOUNTRY &VBDKR-SLAND&
/:  LANG_FOR_COUNTRY 'E'
/: ENDADDRESS

How to add "District" by using ADDRESS ENDADDRESS(I can add district code by fetching data from adrc table.).

I'll be really thankful, if anyone help me to understand LINES keyword in address endaddress.

-Thanks

-Always Learner

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

either higher lines to more than 6, probably 8, or use the other way of implementing adress endadress.

like:

/: ADRESS
/: TITLE &ADRC-TITLE&
/: NAME &ADRC-NAME1& &ADRC-NAME2&
/: DISTRICT &ADRC-REGION&
/: ENDADRESS

Mohamed_Mukhtar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Brad and Florian ,

Thanks for your reply.

I have done changes as suggested by you. Still i get the same output.

Here is my code :-

ADDRESS  PARAGRAPH H2
 NAME   &VBDKR-NAME1_WE& , &VBDKR-NAME2_WE&
 CITY   &VBDKR-ORT01_WE& , &VBDKR-ORT02_WE&
 POSTCODE   &VBDKR-PSTLZ_WE&
 COUNTRY    &VBDKR-LAND1_WE&
  REGION &VBDKR-REGIO_WE&
  FROMCOUNTRY &VBDKR-SLAND&
LANG_FOR_COUNTRY 'E'
ENDADDRESS

Kindly let me know if something i'm missing

-Always Learner

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the following function module

ADDRESS_INTO_PRINTFORM

Pass ADDRESS_TYPE,ADDRESS_NUMBER,NUMBER_OF_LINES as 10 and check what is the output in ADDRESS_PRINTFORM_TABLE.

Then absed on number of lines you will come to know when it is printing district.

Secondly specify same number of lines in your program ADDRESS [DELIVERY] [TYPE t] [PARAGRAPH a] [PRIORITY p] [LINES l]

Refer the following link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/d1/803238454211d189710000e8322d00/content.htm

Nabheet

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I addition to explicit specification as Florian suggested, you'll find more info on the various address layout keys in the country code defintion configuration. Some address layout keys are configured for district, some are not (such as the US). The number of lines generallly controls how the address is compressed/expanded to meet the allotted space. You find a bunch of information in OSS starting with note 35391 (Formatting/Printing Addresses) and in the documentation for function ADDRESS_INTO_PRINTFORM. You may also be interested in SMOD enhancement SZAD0001.