cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

combine invoice for multiple sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have an issue, invoice is splitting if different ship-to parties. where in business want to combine even though ship-to parties are different.

how do i avoid this splitting if different ship-to's.

If anybody come across the same situation, please revert back to this ASAP

Thank you.

Regards,

Madhavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Madhavi,

every header partner is splitting criteria.

If you want to combine sales documents with different ship-to party, then you have to set ship-to party partner at item level in partner procedure of the billing document (transaction VOPA):

Best regards,

Ivano.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhavi

If Ship to parties are different then Invoice split will happen as it is one of the parameter for Invoice split . But if you want to combine even though ship to parties are different then need to go with a user exit or maintain a new subroutine in the copy controls.

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

thank you for quick reply.

Actually i am technical consultant. can you please let me know where exactly this splitting happens i mean which routine handles this splitting if different ship-to's then split invoice.

if i know this, it will be easy for me to handle the logic.

Regards,

Madhavi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhavi

As this is one of the delivery split parameters , so kindly check the program at order level and also check the copy controls from order to delivery.

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

This is bit confusing. Madhavi has said that the combine invoice for multiple sales order, however the invoice is spliting because of different ship to party. I belive that Invoice is created by combining the delevery document to one invoice.

i dont think this can be configuration issue.

Regards

Screams

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was bit confused, single invoice to be generated for multiple deliveries.

but in our case it is splitting into multiple for diffrent ship-to parties.

Regadrs,

Madhavi

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Madhavi,

my previous suggestion is valid for both order and delivery-related billing.

Every header partner is splitting criteria.

If you want to combine sales documents with different ship-to party, then you have to set ship-to party partner at item level in partner procedure of the billing document.

Please run transaction VOPA, remove the ship-to party from header partner procedure, and add it to the item partner procedure of the involved billing type.

Best regards,

Ivano.