cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infoview expiration Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Logging with my user name and password in Infoview to create Webi reports. Everything looks good drag and drop create report.

2) When I try to save the report, Pops an error to save.

could not save the document to the repository for the following reason: [repo_proxy 30] DocumentFace:: UploadBlob - Query execute has failed: Error occured while attempting to reconnect to CMS: Not a valid logon token.(FWB 00003)

(hr = #0x80042a70)(WIS 30567) </td></tr></table></html>

3) When I click Document List, I am logging out unexpectedly.

4) After I logging into infoview and again tried to open the Document list. It pops up with an error.

An error has occurred: Unable to reconnect to the CMS eeeertr.xxxx.net:6400. The session has been logged off or has expired. (FWM 01002)

An error has occurred: Cannot initialize Report Engine server. (Error: RWI 00226)

5) After loging out of the infoview and trying again. It is working Finally. Looks like my reporting is also saving.

Version is XI 3.1, SP3.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

It looks like this is a known issue on Linux. Check sap note 1432731 (http://service.sap.com/notes).

Planned to be corrected in SP4.

Regards,

Stratos

Former Member
0 Kudos

But we are using Windows. Is it still the same for both OS

0 Kudos

I would recommend to open a case by SAP support (http://service.sap.com/support). The note refers to Linux but this may affect other OS also. This is the only ay to get an official statement about this. Does your organization have a support contract with SAP?

Regards,

Stratos

Former Member
0 Kudos

we need to contact our OEM supplier to open a ticket. Can you give some inputs on the issue as I am not an Administrator here. At this point as user I need to take care everything including issues.

0 Kudos

Please provide your OEM with the description of the problem and the SAP note number I mentioned before. Ask for a confirmation if this is the same problem since you are using Windows. I assume that SAP should provide then a statement about this.

Regards,

Stratos