cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to Transfer Returns delivery to GTS system

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created returns sales order, after that i have created Returns delivery. After that when i try to create Proforma Invoice using T.Code VF01 i am getting error that "SAP GTS : Legal Control Item (000010) not transferred. can you pleas help us like where we are wrong and why returns delivery not getting transferred automatically. Normal outbound delivery getting transfeered automatically, but only reurn delivery not getting transferred.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think your return delivery doc type LR is not configured in GTS. Kindly assign it to GTS Delivery doc type where you have assigned outbound delivery types.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is because your document gets blocked by GTS Legal Control. So I do not know if you have Legal Contol active or not, but if you do not have it active and still facing this problem then look at the log of the document using transaction /SAPSLL/SPL_CHUD. This will provide you with more info. If you still have some trouble, come back to us.

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Is only item 1 not transfered or all? Is the delivery a) not transfered at all, b) to be found in GTS in incomplete documents, c) to be found in GTS in blocked documents? Are you able to post GI to the delivery? Is your mapping of delivery types and item categories from R3 to GTS complete? Is your mapping of partner functions from R3 to GTS complete? When you save the delivery you dont get any error message? Are you able to use the debugger?

BR Martin

0 Kudos

Please check the delivery document in the technically incomplete documents in GTS and find out what is the issue.

Thanks