cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTM run ends up with error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

After starting "planning run" from CTM profile i'm getting the error message: "Destination address and application CTM were not found in Customizing as an active entry".

Who knows what could be wrong, can you please share!

What is the outcome after CTM run and how to check if CTM has run correctly or not?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Andrey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per some analysis this issue can be due to missing installation of CTM process on its own server (SAP Basis Area)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andry,

Assuming that you have defined time continuous planning in the CTM Profile, can you check in " Define global parameters and default values under PPDS customizing whether Strategy profile is defined for CTM.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandha

in CTM profile in the settings tab type of planning selected is bucket oriented planning.

I've checked the Define Global Parameters and Defaults for PP/DS in customizing and didn't find there a field for CTM strategy profile.

i have the following on planning tab

Interactive Planning= SAP002

Integrated DS Plng Board= SAP001

Planning run= SAP002

R3 Integration= SAPINTR3

BAPI= SAP002

Conversion SNP -> PP/DS=SAP002

Conversion ATP -> PP/DS=SAP002

Capable-to-Promise=SAP_CTP

Planned Ord. Management=SAP002

and i didn't find any other fields for strategies there.

Can you please specify what to check with some more details.

Best Regards

Andrey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry i thought this could be due to scheduling issues and hence asked you to check the strategy profile under PPDS customizing.

Since you are doing bucket oriented planning no need to check under PPDS customizing.

Thanks,

nandha