Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL in SOAP Receiver Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was given a WSDL file which contains the following:

<wsdl:port name="ZISU_INSTLN_CREATE" binding="tns:ZISU_INSTLN_CREATE">

<soap:address location="http:// hostname:port /sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/zisu_instln_create/100/zisu_instln_create/zisu_instln_create" />

</wsdl:port>

I've configured a SOAP receiver adapter. In the URL i put the SOAP address location from the WSDL.

Is this correct?

I am seeing the following error when i try to send a message:

Delivering the message to the application using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect.

Is the error because of the url I use?

Thx

Robert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the SOAP listener and re-start it once. The listener will be on the receiving system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've configured a SOAP receiver adapter. In the URL i put the SOAP address location from the WSDL.

Is this correct?

Yes, it is correct.

Check the below blog:

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/03/invoke-webservices-using-sapxi

Try to open the URL in Internet explorer and also try to telnet the server.

If the result is not successful then it could be the firewall issue as well.

-Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

I put the URL in a browser and got the folowing result:

<soap-env:Header />

- <soap-env:Body>

- <soap-env:Fault>

<faultcode>soap-env:Server</faultcode>

<faultstring xml:lang="en">SRT: Wrong Content-Type and empty HTTP-Body received: ("HTTP Code 200 : OK")</faultstring>

is this still pointing to firewall issues?

Or are there other problems?

Thx

Robert

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

If you are getting detail element after faultstring, then it is a application error and is not related to firewall issue.

Also did you try to test the web service through any tool like SOAPUI, Altova or Stylus studio ?

Regards,

Sunil Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do have details in the message:

- <detail>

- <ns:SystemFault xmlns:ns="http://www.sap.com/webas/710/soap/runtime/abap/fault/system/">

<Host>undefined</Host>

<Component>COREMSG</Component>

- <ChainedException>

<Exception_Name>CX_SOAP_CORE</Exception_Name>

<Exception_Text>SRT: Wrong Content-Type and empty HTTP-Body received: ("HTTP Code 200 : OK")</Exception_Text>

</ChainedException>

and there is lot more if it helps finding the error, but maybe this is already enough.

Also i tried testing with SOAPUI now:

Result is good. I dont get error's. I get a response from my request as expected.

But if I test with XML from the RWB, with he same data as in SOAPUI, i get the error message again.

Conclusion:

SOAPUI can communicate with my SAP ISU system.

But PI cannot communicate with it.

Why?

Thx

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Still trying to find a solution to my problem.

I was wondering if maybe there are connection issues between the PI and ISU system that block the SOAP messages.

(btw, i have managed to set up a scenario between the systems that uses RFC adapter, maybe that is useful to anyone reading this)

So any input on the above issue of the SOAP and webservices fault is still very welcome.

Kind regards

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like the following happened:

I entered logon user and password in the Communication Channel and had these registered on the backend system that i was calling form the PI. However it looks like the information that was put in the CC was overwritten at runtime and replaced by the user/password for PIISUSER, also the one that is calling from IE to AE. It doesnt really make sense to me why this would be, but when i put the PIISUSER on the backend system (and to be safe, also in the comms channel) the whole scenario worked.

Any comments on the above is still appreciated, but my question is answered.

Thx

Robert