Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Header Subtotal

former_member524427
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am preparing a custom report in which i need the invoice & the invoice header freight subtotal to appear.

Please let me know is there anyway (any table) i could fetch the header freight subtotals directly in the invoice.

Appreciate your help.

With regards

Narain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Narain,

Pricing conditions and their values are stored in tables KONV and KONP. The logical database VFV gets you from the billing doc header table VBRK to KONV. From there you can ABAP your way into KONP as needed.

You run into lots of reporting dilemma with pricing. Something as simple as the sign of the condition value can be tricky to get right. The complexity of SAPu2019s pricing functionality does not lend itself to simple table-lookup reporting.

You might consider another approach. Table VBRP contains fields KZWI1 thru KZWI6 that can be populated from the pricing procedure. You can configure the procedure to subtotal freight conditions and record the value in one of these fields, which makes reporting on them very simple. After configuring your procedure, use RV15B003 to redetermine subtotals (and populate the KZW fields) for documents that already exist.

Regards,

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

if it is in sales order header then it will come in billing document header this is at transaction level.

if it is not there.

or

if you are using any interface, then you have to create a Z table for that in order to fetch the data into VBRK by creating a Zfield.

then capture the table and field into that report

regards,

balajia