cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of ID objects through CTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

Can you please guide me how to delete the ID objects in the testing server through CTS method from Development Server.

Regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you delete the objects from the Development server, while creating request there is an option of 'Include Deleted objests' , you have to check that and it will delete the objects from Test server once that request is imported on test server.

-Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

Few Questions :

1. Do i need to activate the deleted object before creating the request .

2. Will the deleted object automatically get included in the request if I check "Include deleted Object"

3. Suppose if I take a case of Receiver Determination ,In there some 6 Business system is added and in the testing server 9 Business system is added.So if i delete the object in Development server and transport the request will it delete the object in testing server.

Thanks

Ravi Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> 1. Do i need to activate the deleted object before creating the request .

definitely

> 2. Will the deleted object automatically get included in the request if I check "Include deleted Object"

If you are selecting the option"Individual Objects"... then you have to select the deleted object as well.

If you select: All Objects of Namespace/Swc... then not needed.

Note: But you have to check "Include Deleted Obejcts".

> 3. Suppose if I take a case of Receiver Determination ,In there some 6 Business system is added and in the testing server 9 Business system is added.So if i delete the object in Development server and transport the request will it delete the object in testing server.

Just make the changes and assign the required Configuration Scenarios in Dev box and transport.

Regards

Arpil

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Do i need to activate the deleted object before creating the request .

Yes.

2. Will the deleted object automatically get included in the request if I check "Include deleted Object"

You have to check the option 'Incude deleted objects' and in the selection criteria, choose individual objects, so that you can choose the deleted objects as per your requirement.

3. Suppose if I take a case of Receiver Determination ,In there some 6 Business system is added and in the testing server 9 Business system is added.So if i delete the object in Development server and transport the request will it delete the object in testing server.

Yes.

-Supriya.