cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment costing.. Flat price for shipment header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

May I request for your expert advice on a shipment costing issue.

We have condition type ZPPT, which should calculates shipment cost as flat for a shipment. But now it is calculating for each delivery ( shipment items) . How to make this condition to calculate for header so that it should calculate ZPPT only once for a shipment.

Eg: delivery 800067651 , Condition value 949,00 EUR

delivery 800067652 , Condition value 949,00 EUR

Details:

Cond. class B Prices

Calculat.type B Fixed amount

Calc. base A Delivery

Thanks and Regards,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) You can use shipment costing at header and at item (stage) level. If you want to use at header level, please do it.

2) In the condition type you can define what the base of the calculation is:

SPRO > Logistics Execution > Transportation > Pricing > Pricing Control > Define Condition Types (V_T685A-BERGL)

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/d5/2285347860ea35e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

+ read F1 help for the customizing node...

As you wote, in your case the base of calculation is delivery. Why are you wondering that the system calculates for all deliveries assigned to the shipment?

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Nov 3, 2010 8:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for reply.

Base of calculation is delivery as per initial config during go live. Now we want to change it to make header condition. It is need to only once per shipment irrespective of number of delivery in shipment.

Please help me, I am not able to make out which one to select for Calculation base. below are the entries available in the system

(I am not able to see anything which is applicabe for header)

All

A Delivery

B Delivery item

C Handling units

D Shipment costs item

E Per handling unit

F Shipping unit including delivery item

Thanks,

Prashant

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you use this condition at header level then you define the price manulally.

Indpendently from the base of the condition type you can define the total price: enter it in VI01 / VI02 in field "Condition value" (KOMV-KWERT) of your condition type - total amount will be what you input manually (system will ditribute this amount amongst the deliveries (or whatever you define as condition base)).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Csaba, It helped me. I made ZPPT condition as manual condition. It is working fine now. Thanks a tons

-Prashant

Answers (0)