Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy of VOFM Routines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I Had Requirement to creata a new routine ( Copy of Standard Billing Routine - 003 ) .I need to copy the standard Routine -003 code and add some more code to it. When I see the standard code there are Enhancement Sections.Do i need to copy that also..? OR Can any one Guide how to create a Custom Routine..?

Edited by: Prakash Naga on Nov 4, 2010 10:31 AM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

nirajgadre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

1. To create the custom routine goto VOFM transaction>Requirement>Output control.

2. Enter the routine number start with 9xx and enter the application as V3 (billing)

3. when you click on create button system ask you the access key for the new requirement routine.

4. get the Access key and enter the required logic in the requirement routine.

3 REPLIES 3

nirajgadre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

1. To create the custom routine goto VOFM transaction>Requirement>Output control.

2. Enter the routine number start with 9xx and enter the application as V3 (billing)

3. when you click on create button system ask you the access key for the new requirement routine.

4. get the Access key and enter the required logic in the requirement routine.

0 Kudos

Hi Niraj,

I did the same,but In my standard code i have Enhancement Sections , should i need to copy those also..?

I tried copying Enhancements also,but it is giving Sytanx error..!

0 Kudos

Hi ,

If this logic added in the enhancement is required to determine the output type then you need to copy that as well.